Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order if I'm not a store?
- We are a wholesaler and do not sell directly to the public. You can search for one of our retail partners in the FIND A STORE section.
What is your minimum order?
- Our minimum order is $300.
Are you prices in Canadian Dollars?
- All prices are wholesale prices listed in Canadian Dollars.
What are your payment terms?
- We accept Visa and Mastercard at time of shipping. Debit is accepted for pickup orders.
- We do not offer dating.
How do you handle claims and returns?
- Our products are handcrafted and not mass produced. The inherent beauty of handcrafted products is that no one piece is the same and that there may be some variations or minor imperfections.
- We take great care to inspect products before shipping. If however, items are damaged during shipping or there are any other concerns, please send an email with photos (within 30 days of receipt of goods) to [email protected] A refund, credit or replacement will be provided.
- Unauthorized returns are not accepted
How much are shipping costs?
- We ship with Canpar and Canada Post. Shipping rates vary by region. With Canpar, the larger the order, the lower the shipping rate.
- Shipping caps are offered on orders over $500. Most non-extended area or rural orders are capped at a rate of 15%. For rural and extended areas, shipping rates can be substantially higher. Please contact us if you require more information regarding shipping costs for your location.
- If you have an account with a preferred courier, please advise us of your account number and we will ship accordingly.
- Local orders may be picked up from our warehouse in Toronto by appointment only.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not ship orders Internationally. Once supply chain issues are resolved, we will commence shipping again to the US.
Do you drop ship?
- We do not drop ship orders.
What if I have trouble with my account log in?
- If you have trouble with your log in, please email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you.
Do you sell to Online Stores or Third-Party Platform Resellers?
- Retailers with a bricks and morter location can sell our products through their online stores.
- We do not sell our products to online only stores.
- We do not sell our products to online third-party platform resellers (i.e. amazon, ebay, etsy, etc.)